Click on image thumbnail to view a larger picture.|
Scroll down to view videos.
This video address the most commonly asked questions:
- How tough are LAVRO boats?
- Can I run rough waters?
- How do they perform in shallow rivers?
- Are they noisy like the aluminum boats?
- Do they stick to the rocks in the rivers?
- Are they cold when used in the winter?
- Will they dent?
- Do they break up like other fiberglass boats in the rivers?
- Do they maneuver easier than other glass boats?
- How stable are they when standing?
- Do they absorb water?
- Are they high maintenance?
- What does "high flexural strength" in the bottom mean?
- What do we mean by "Hand Laid?"
- Are the watertight compartments really watertight?
- Is the hardware stainless steel?
- What does "Customer Relations" mean to Lavro?
- And last, but not least.....
- Will I get more fishing days out of a Lavro Drift Boat?
Download Lavro Video (8 MB .wmv file)